Thursday, March 12, 2009

Exasperation

Life is full of frustration sometimes. There are things that you hope would happen and they don't. Things that you wish it won't, just happen everytime. Why life is such a way??? Dun you feel that we are like characters in a movie, everything is contorlled by someone out there. Today have been a day of greyness... it just rained when I am about to go home... whole day my mood was grey also.
When can we be released from this 'box'? or globe? Whatever you call it - life can really be tiresome to live... sighs...

Happiness is such an elusive thing. Try catching it with your hands, you'll find it just slip away. Try catching it by its tail... it brieaks off from the body like a lizard's tail. Who can deliver me from such a thing as this? O LIFE...when will you let me go? When can i escape from your hand? HELP...but yet i wish to live and not die... O what a conflict i have within me???? I am back in LIFE's hand and has to plough the field alloted me with my time again...

No comments: