Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Since beginning of this year the Lord has been teaching me to live my life for Him, especially in the area of holiness. To lead the teachers and children is not an easy task and I really need to hear and see what God wants to be done. This calls for holiness in my life (Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God ~ Matt 5:8) and when I read Leviticus 10:3 it really strikes me - By those who come near Me I will be treated as holy, and before all the people I will be honoured. Do we consciously treat God as holy when we approach Him? Will His name be honoured when people look at us? I believe that this is a very important element as we lead the children – treat God as holy and honour Him before others.
I pray that you too have been growing in your spiritual walk and hearing from God in your life. I encourage you to share your spiritual encounter with God with us so that we can encourage each other to continue to grow in the Lord.

No comments: